Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 11:

The city was very chilly this morning; it was very windy and I was not prepared for the walk to work. I was wearing a dress with a cardigan and sandals and let me tell you, I was freezing!

Today, I went into work a little earlier than usual so I could get out earlier and have time to work on my paper. I also worked on the layout my project and how I am going to present it when I get back to school.

Today at work, I finished organizing the “custom orders” in merchandising. Again, I had to match up more numbers and pair the clients with the sales person. I then had to file the orders. I also had to open up a few emails while my sponsor was off working on something else. I had to open all the attachments, print them, and file them for her. Today, I also ran small tasks for my sponsor, which included sending messages from one department to another department. I sent out two different approbations to other stores with our products. My day was a bit shorter than usual, but this allowed me to work on my other projects.

No comments: