Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 7:

I went into work today at around 9 in the morning and worked until 3 this afternoon. Today was a very long day for me. I ran several tasks for people in the store, which really added up by the end of the day. Today I was asked to look in the stock room, on the floor and the in the basement to find certain products that were going to be sent out. I constantly found myself running around completing various responsibilities that were asked of me. Sometimes I feel like I am a personal assistant to either my sponsor or whoever may be incharge of me for that specific day. Some times I run around to help out with merchandising and most of the time, I help with the public relations, which I did a lot of today.

Today I was asked to do a lot of photocopying and printing various photos of products. I was then asked to take copies of either paper work or photos to people in other departments of the store. I made many calls throughout the day to have a messenger come to the store for pick-ups that were being sent out. I ran messages from one office to the other, or from upstairs to downstairs. I will do any favor that is asked of me. I am on my feet the majority of the day, but I like it; it keeps me very motivated. Sometimes the days seem long, but as long as I am willing to work, they can be really exciting and often shorter than they really are.

No comments: