Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 13:

Although it was a quiet day, there was a lot of communications done to prepare for upcoming events. I took care of the preparation of two very large upcoming photo shoots. This process includes taking images of the products that the publication is interested in, sending the photos, detailing the availability of colors and quantities, and coordinating the pick up. One of them involves the coordination of available security. I also had to research credit information for several possible press credits, which means the company’s product will be featured in the magazine.

Today was not the most exciting day, but it allowed me to work on my paper, which is very helpful. I now have two days left of my senior project…only two more nights in the city!

No comments: